Welcome to the website of Hemp Tenn LLC d/b/a Verge Agritech (“Verge Agritech”).
3. Eligibility. The Site is neither intended for nor designed to be used for submission of personally identifiable information by anyone who is less than 18 years of age. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone we actually know is a minor under the age of 13. If Verge Agritech becomes aware that any minor is submitting or has submitted personal information to the Site without parental consent, we will delete and/or discard any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
In addition, for purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), Verge Agritech makes the following statement: This website is not directed to or intended for persons under the age of 13. If Verge Agritech becomes aware that any person submitting personal information to the Site is under the age of 13, we will delete and/or discard any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
4. Site Content and Intellectual Property. The Verge Agritech trade name and Verge Agritech logo are trademarks owned by Verge Agritech. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos displayed on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by Verge Agritech or is used with the permission of its respective owners, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
6. Our Linking Policy. Verge Agritech may, from time to time, contain links to websites operated by others (each is a “Third Party Site”; collectively, “Third Party Sites”). The links to and advertisements concerning Third Party Sites are provided for your convenience only. We do not control Third Party Sites and are not responsible for any of the content, materials or services contained or provided on any Third Party Site or for performance of any Third Party Site or for your transactions on or with them. Our inclusion of links to or advertisements for any Third Party Site is not, and does not imply, any endorsement of any content, material, product or services offered on or through such Third Party Site, or any association with their operators.
Verge Agritech makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of the sites accessible by hyperlinks from this Site, or websites linking to this Site.
7. Electronic Communications. When you visit the Site or send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Although we may choose to communicate with you by regular mail, we may also choose to communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
8. Warranties and Disclaimers. You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. VERGE AGRITECH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Site provides information only, and does not provide any financial, legal, medical services or advice. None of the content on the Site prevents, cures or treats any mental or medical condition. You are responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results.
VERGE AGRITECH DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SITE MATERIALS WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, TRAP DOORS, BACK DOORS, EASTER EGGS, TIME BOMBS, CANCELBOTS OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, DETRIMENTALLY INTERFERE WITH, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR MISAPPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES, FIREWALLS AND CHECKPOINTS WHICH SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY, ACCURACY, AND DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE SITE OR THIS SERVER, FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DOWNLOADS FROM THE SITE OR THIS SERVER.
10. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL VERGE AGRITECH OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DISTRIBUTORS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES AFFILIATED WITH THIS SITE OR PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR VIA OTHER CHANNELS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PHONE AND E-MAIL, BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF VERGE AGRITECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site or other channels. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Copyright. All website design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright 2019 by Verge Agritech. All rights are reserved or, in the case of content on the Site incorporating material belonging to others, all Copyrights in the text and graphics are owned by the original owner. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to print in hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site as an information resource. Any other use of materials on this website ─ including reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution, or reproduction ─ without the prior written permission of Verge Agritech strictly prohibited.
12. Disclosure. The Site is written and edited by Verge Agritech and brand ambassadors who may contribute posts. Verge Agritech does not accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, complimentary products, or other forms of compensation.
Verge Agritech does not have relationships that might present a conflict of interest or influence the content of the Site.
13. Miscellaneous. Verge Agritech operates the Site from its offices in the United States. Verge Agritech does not represent that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, United States of America, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in Davidson County, State of Tennessee, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Updated on October 21, 2019